This recorded activity is a based on a live program that was offered on October 15, 2016 in Burlington, MA.
- Knowledge Based
American Health Resources is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education
Requirements for CE Credit
- Complete the pre-test
- Review the content of this activity
- Successfully complete the post-test with a score of 80% or higher
- Complete the evaluation
- Distinguish between the indicated uses, mechanisms of action, depth and duration of clinical responses, and safety of current and emerging immunotherapeutic targeted agents.
- Outline a treatment plan for newly diagnosed patients to achieve the deepest and most durable response while balancing the risk for adverse events.
- Outline a treatment plan for patients who have relapsed from, or are refractory to, their treatment.
R. Donald Harvey, PharmD, FCCP, BCOP
Brief Bio : R. Donald Harvey, PharmD, is Assistant Professor of Hematology and Medical Oncology and Pharmacology at the Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University. A Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist, Dr. Harvey serves as director of the Winship Cancer Institute's Phase I Clinical Trials Unit and Section and as chair of the Data and Safety Monitoring Committee. He is a Fellow of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy and a Fellow of the Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association.