This recorded activity is a based on a live program that was offered on October 15, 2016 in Burlington, MA.
- Application Based
American Health Resources is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education
Requirements for CE Credit
- Complete the pre-test
- Review the content of this activity
- Successfully complete the post-test with a score of 80% or higher
- Complete the activity evaluation
Presenter has received honorarium as a speaker for ION Solutions
The reviewer is Zaven Norigian, PharmD, BCOP; Pharmacy Clinical Specialist, Oncology, Lahey Clinic
Department of Pharmacy, Burlington, Massachusetts
Dr. Norigian is on the speaker’s bureau of Merck and is also on the advisory boards of Amgen, BMS, Eisai, Lilly, Pfizer and Taiho
- Analyze current data for neoadjuvant/adjuvant systemic therapy in patients with ESBC.
- Evaluate the mechanism of action and required monitoring for new pharmacological therapies in the management of patients with ESBC.
- Describe the management of adverse events associated with therapeutic agents for patients with ESBC.
Chad Barnett, PharmD, BCOP
Brief Bio : Chad M. Barnett, PharmD, BCOP is Clinical Pharmacy Specialist in the Division of Pharmacy at The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. In addition to his patient care responsibilities, Dr. Barnett is involved in precepting Oncology Pharmacy Practice Residents on the Breast Medical Oncology Rotation. He has authored numerous book chapters and articles and has presented nationally on topics related to breast cancer and bone health in patients with cancer. Dr. Barnett is also actively involved in breast cancer research. Dr. Barnett received his Doctor of Pharmacy degree from the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas. He completed a Pharmacy Practice Residency at The Methodist Hospital in Houston, Texas and an Oncology Pharmacy Practice Residency at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. Dr. Barnett became a Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist (BCOP) in 2006.